BOOK TESTIMONY - ON EVERY SIDE

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊

TESTIMONY DIRECTORATE



BOOK TESTIMONY

NAME: Sicelesile Dube
DIRECTORATE: 71 Directorate


TITLE OF BOOK : On Every Side
AUTHOR: Karen Kingsbury


BODY OF TESTIMONY
I want to thank God for enriching my life through Christian library nation.

I have read so many books that helps me spiritually and intellectually.
I identified myself with the characters potrayed by Jordan and Faith.
I onced lost my faith and questioned God's love for me.

I am happy to say that through it all, God stood with me.

As I am currently facing so many tribulations in life, my hope and unwavering faith is on God who is my strength and Shield.
Without God, I am nothing.
I learnt that His will prevails not mine.
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
I recommend this book to those who aren't sure about God's presence in their lives.

Trust God.

He will never fail.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

_Dare to Testify_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW

STORIES FROM THE MISSION FIELD

HOW THE LIBRARY NATION BEGAN