BOOK TESTIMONY

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊
CHRISTIAN LIBRARY NATIONS

TESTIMONY DIRECTORATE



BOOK TESTIMONY

TESTIFIER : Timothy Tordun

Book Title : AUNTHENTICALLY, UNIQUELY YOU

Author : Joyce Meyer

Group : 14076


BODY OF TESTIMONY

I firstly thank God for the opportunity to join this group and all the benefits I have derived from it.

And I'm also grateful to the one who shared the link for me to join as well as the group administrators for their patience, resilience and love for us and the work of God.
God bless you all.

I have downloaded a number of books from this platform. I read partly some of them and few others I was able to complete going through them. They all helped me in some way but none was able to click me as much as the book "Authentically, Uniquely You ".

When I was reading the book, it gave me the aura and impetus to reformat  a lot of some long held beliefs, attitudes and thoughts that were holding me captive to unhealthy lifestyle.

 I saw the light in the other part of life that I was missing; which include:

1. Living as your true self knowing that God loves you the way you are.

2. Accepting the love of God and loving God with all your life

3. Giving Christ to others as LIFE itself. 

I now try to see myself the way God sees me and not how others see me and I will shed every drop of blood to testify that God loves each and everyone of us beyond measure no matter our race, condition, background or age. You just only need to open yourself to Him and accept His love through Jesus our Lord.

Glory be to God

 Dare to Testify

Comments

  1. May we purpose to go through this book this month

    We are learning daily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW

STORIES FROM THE MISSION FIELD

HOW THE LIBRARY NATION BEGAN