Testimony

 TESTIMONY TIME IS MIRACLE TIME                    FINANCIAL SOLUTION PROVIDER    Name:  Beverley Malemba Mwawasi

 Country: Kenya.                          

 _Listen to this financial breakthrough Testimony from one of our Directors!!!!!_            

 TESTIMONY

My testimony stems from service rather than a book read.


When I joined as a Group Administrator, I had a lot of financial challenges. I used to tell my leaders to assist me for a while due to data availability challenges.


 Now I don't have such issues anymore. God raised my income to a level where I can't remember when last I didn't have Data.


 Miracle business connections.


I took early retirement and soon had to look for a new source of income.


In 2020 I had zero sales until November of that same year.  Remember, that was the year that many countries had COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns


In 2021 I had only seven clients


By February this year (2022), my first client bought 7 policies at a go.


Then something new thing started happening. God would lead me to people who were ready to purchase. I would just introduce the sale and they would buy miraculously. This is how God is funding my life.


I have become a financial solution provider to my family where I was a burden before. This is happening 10 years after retirement because God connected me to the Christian Library Nation.


 All glory belongs to him.          

_Dare To Testify_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW

STORIES FROM THE MISSION FIELD

HOW THE LIBRARY NATION BEGAN