TESTIMONY





NAME: Ibobo Azuka Albert
COUNTRY: Nigeria
GROUP:19171 CHRISTIAN LIBRARY

BOOK READ: THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NOW
AUTHOR: Oral Roberts


TESTIMONY

I  am glad to share the goodness of God in my life through this book. 

I have been seeking the face of the Lord over a  sensitive matter in my life and ministry. 

It was like a shot out of the dark when God answered me through this book.

Of a truth, I was overwhelmed by the blessedness of the Light I contacted and received in this book.

One of the most interesting, undeniable and enduring lessons I learned is that God can answer or visit you through any channel He wants or chooses.

He decides WHEN, HOW and WHERE to visit you.

To Him alone be all the glory in Jesus' Name!

 Dare to Testify

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW

STORIES FROM THE MISSION FIELD

HOW THE LIBRARY NATION BEGAN