Testimony

 *TESTIMONY TIME IS MIRACLE TIME* .*.*


As you read this Testimony from one of our groups, you will also receive your testimony in Jesus' Name Amen. 


NAME: N SITHOLE

 COUNTRY: ZIMBABWE

 GROUPS: 7061-7070




 TESTIMONY: 

The first time I was introduced to the  CHRISTIAN LIBRARY NATION, I read a book by BENSON IDAHOSA. 


His mother died while he was doing his mission work abroad and he instructed people to put her in his bedroom until when returned after concluding his ministerial assignment abroad. When he returned, God miraculously raised her from the dead. How? 


Now listen to this!                        

He argued that she could not die because GOD did not reveal to him his mother's demise as the Bible says that God reveals His secrets to the righteous. 



This is now my testimony. 

Sometime in October 2021, my dear mother was sick and at the point of death. She couldn't stand up, feed herself, or go to the toilet. Speaking the chapter of her life on earth was slowly coming to an end. 


I left the city for the rural area about 330 km from where I am, in that same month of October 2021. On getting to where she was, the whole neighborhood had gathered to bid her farewell.


On the first day of my arrival, I prayed the Idahosa way, that my mother must not die because God did not inform me of her departure from the earth.  I  prayed the following day, in the morning, afternoon, evening, and midnight. On the third day, the crowd disappeared because GOD had visited her, though she couldn't realize the people around her there was a SUDDEN positive change.


In a nutshell, God restored her to life. During  Easter, I brought her to the city. As I Am writing, she is here with us, talking and reading the Bible with her grandchildren. May God bless the founder and all those who sacrifice their time to search for that golden life in those books.


 I salute you, saints, in Jesus' name! 


PRAISE YE THE LORD

 *DARE TO TESTIFY.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW

STORIES FROM THE MISSION FIELD

HOW THE LIBRARY NATION BEGAN